March 13, 2015

Some self assembly required.

So after a week or two or what feels like relentless spending, there is a campervan in what used to be my dining room.  Well in self assembly parts anyway!

I've now got the power management system, water hose, waste water hose, gas hose, gas pipe, fittings, sink & hob, tap, pump, RIB Altair Bed, fitting kit, 12 cans of spray glue, and a huge roll of megavamats lining carpet. I've also picked up a new Kenwood Double DIN headunit and reversing camera.

So I'll be getting on fitting this lot while the credit card cools down a little from all the spending.

I've put the links to all the places I've sourced my parts from on the useful links section of the blog.

More updates to follow, and hopefully with some pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment