March 2, 2015

New roof day

First of all, my apologies in such a long gap between my updates on the blog.

February was a really busy month, and also expensive.  I decided to get the van in for the elevating roof before the rest of the conversion goes in.  So after many hours of research and a lot of thought, the van was left with James at Custom Campers, just outside Halifax.

I was a little apprehensive prior to leaving the van, as I wanted to do as much of this conversion myself as I could, but common sense kicked in, and this is definitely a job for the professionals.

I'm over the moon with the results, the new Austops slimline roof looks fantastic, and doesn't really stand out much at all.

The extra amount of room it provides is amazing.




The eagle eyed amongst you will also spot a new badges grill I fitted a few weeks ago.  Not too sure on this yet and it could well come off again....

Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment