September 9, 2015

Mock Layout

Ok, so with the large gap between posts, I've been busy planning the layout.  I decided to mock the units out of basic 12mm ply.  This has allowed me to easily change the layout and positions of stuff.

Granted I had to buy 5 sheets of ply to do this, which cost around £100, but I think it was well worth it, and I can use the panels as templates when I make the furniture out of lightweight ply.

Either way, im a log way of being finished, but here is a quick look at my progress so far.




I've still got the rear contour cut to do, but the cardboard template is made for it.  

One issue I do yet still need to work out, is where I can have a drawer.

Im also debating where to situate the 907 gas cylinder, so if you've any thoughts on this, I'd love to hear them



No comments:

Post a Comment